All of us at Deer Creek Dental are excited to announce that we will be seeing patients starting May 6th!
Please know that when you do return to our office, you will see some changes. Some will be obvious and others not so obvious, but they will be there.
1) Our office will be asking screening questions when you call to schedule your appointment and those same questions will be asked when you arrive for your appointment.
2) We'll be taking your temperature before welcoming you inside our office. The results are simple: If you fail, you go home.
3) We will all be wearing face shields. Don't fear! We're still behind the mask with a friendly smile, although it will be hidden from view.
4) We are building a "sneeze guard" at the front desks. This will serve to protect everyone from the transmission of "stuff."
5) You will not see people in the waiting room. When you arrive at our office, please call and we will greet you at the door, and take you right back to your room.
6) You may only get to have your teeth cleaned by hand and not with the ultrasonic instrument. With that being said, stains can be tough to remove at times, so keep brushing!
7) You'll be rinsing with an anti-viral/anti-microbial rinse before your appointment begins. This helps to keep the rooms and our air cleaner.
8) Paper coverings, gowns, plastic covers, and paper hats – we've got everything covered! As always, rooms are sprayed, wiped, and sanitized.
9) We are adding ample time in between each appointment, and allowing each room to stay vacant longer in between turnovers.
At Deer Creek Dental, we take the health and safety of our patients and staff very seriously. Rest assured, we are following all guidelines set forth by the CDC and the America Dental Association. This means our staff is well trained and prepared to go above and beyond to keep you safe.
To schedule an appointment, give us a call at 405-722-7767.