Thank you for choosing Deer Creek Dental for your dental needs. We are open Monday-Thursday, by appointment only.
Please know that when you do come to our office, you will see some changes. Some will be obvious and others not so obvious, but they will be there.
1) Our office will be asking screening questions when you call to schedule your appointment and those same questions will be asked when you arrive for your appointment.
2) We will all be wearing face masks and/or shields. Don't fear! We're still behind the mask with a friendly smile, although it will be hidden from view.
4) We are have "sneeze guard" at the front desk. This will serve to protect everyone from the transmission of "stuff."
4) We strongly encourage you to wear a mask when entering our office. We will also be wearing masks.
5) We have air purifiers with HEPA filters to make sure our air is clean.
6) Paper coverings, gowns, plastic covers – we've got everything covered! As always, rooms are sprayed, wiped, and sanitized.
7) We are adding ample time in between each appointment, and allowing each room to stay vacant longer in between turnovers.
At Deer Creek Dental, we take the health and safety of our patients and staff very seriously. Rest assured, we are following all guidelines set forth by the CDC and the America Dental Association. This means our staff is well trained and prepared to go above and beyond to keep you safe.
To schedule an appointment, give us a call at 405-722-7767.