Whether your dental needs are a complete exam and cleaning, a full-mouth restoration, or anything in between, we promise to provide you with exceptional care as we enhance the natural beauty of your smile. Below are just some of the many procedures and services we regularly provide to our patients – with a gentle touch, and stunning results. Your smile is our first priority, and we’ll give you something to smile about.
If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to schedule an appointment, please contact us today. We look forward to providing you with the personal care you deserve.
● Teeth Whitening
● Mercury-free fillings
● Sedation Dentistry
● Periodontal Screening, non-surgical therapy, Laser Therapy
● Cosmetic Dentistry
● Root Canal Treatment
● Oral Surgery/Extractions
● Dentures and Partials
● Implant Placement and Restorations
One of the unique services that we offer in our office is that you can have your dental work done while under General Anesthesia. This is helpful for patients who:
1) are extremely fearful,
2) want to get all their work done at one time,
3) have health problems that would be more safely worked using General Anesthesia,
4) have trouble getting numb or who are allergic to local anesthetics.
We also offer oral sedation and N20 (nitrous gas) for our patients that prefer to be gently sedated during their dental work.